Advantages of ULTRAXAN Hydro Isolate Whey Protein
- While Ultraxan whey protein concentrate retains some lactose, the isolate version contains very little because most of this milk sugar is lost during processing.
- Ultraxan Whey digests quickly and is rich in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). Leucine, one of these BCAAs, plays a major role in promoting muscle growth and recovery after resistance and endurance exercise.
- When amino acids are digested and absorbed into your bloodstream, they become available for muscle protein synthesis (MPS), or the creation of new muscle. Studies reveal that Ultraxan Whey Protein can help build and maintain muscle mass, assist athletes with recovery from heavy exercise, and increase muscle strength in response to strength training. One study in young men showed that whey protein increased MPS 31% more than soy protein and 132% more than casein protein following resistance exercise.
- Other studies in normal-weight, overweight, and obese individuals suggest that whey protein may improve body composition by decreasing fat mass and increasing lean mass. What’s more, whey protein seems to reduce appetite at least as much as other types of protein.
- One study gave lean men four different types of liquid protein meals on different days. The whey-protein meals led to the largest decrease in appetite and the greatest reduction in calorie intake at the next meal.
- Some studies suggest that whey protein may also reduce inflammation and improve certain heart health markers in overweight and obese people.
- Hydrolysates appear to raise insulin levels more than other forms — at least in the case of whey protein. This can enhance your muscle growth following exercise. Athletes and people who regularly lift weights may find that taking protein powder helps maximize muscle gain and fat loss.
- Protein powders can also aid individuals who struggle to meet protein needs with food alone, such as people who are ill, older adults, and some vegetarians or vegans.