Seven Benefits of Vitamin C Supplementation
Vitamin C 1000 mg – Effervescent Tablets
- Vitamin C is an essential vitamin, meaning your body can’t produce it. Yet, it has many roles and has been linked to impressive health benefits.
- It’s water-soluble and found in many fruits and vegetables, including oranges, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bell peppers, broccoli, kale, and spinach. While it’s commonly advised to get your vitamin C intake from foods, many people turn to supplements to meet their needs.
- Sports person, Gym goers, Persons involved in high stress activity, prefer a high dose of Vitamin C in the form of Xano Fizz C 1000 Effervescent Tablets offering potent and powerful Antioxidant activity along with taste and hydration. Moreover it is free from calories and is Diabetic friendly.
- May reduce your risk of chronic disease
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
- May help manage high blood pressure
- Vitamin C supplements have been found to lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure
- May lower your risk of heart disease
- Vitamin C supplements have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. These supplements may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- May reduce blood uric acid levels and help prevent gout attacks
- Vitamin-C-rich foods and supplements have been linked to reduced blood uric acid levels and lower risk of gout.
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Vitamin C can improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
- Boosts immunity
- Vitamin C may boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defense system, and helping wounds heal faster.
- Protects your memory and thinking as you age
- Low vitamin C levels have been linked to an increased risk of memory and thinking disorders like dementia, while a high intake of vitamin C from foods and supplements has been shown to have a protective effect.
Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Tablet
|Each Serving Contains||Amount per Serving (approx)||** Approx Daily Intake|
|Proteins||0.098 g||0.196 %|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1666.66 %|