At Xania, technology transfer means action to transfer of information and technologies necessary to realize quality of design of drugs during manufacturing. At Xania, we stress upon the three primary considerations to be addressed during an effective technology transfer, viz: the plan, the persons involved, and the process.
We offer seamless technology transfer solutions to our esteemed clients in India and also at any International Location.
- A plan must be devised to organize the personnel and the process steps. Once prepared, the plan must be communicated to the involved parties in research, at the corporate level and at the production site. The technology transfer does not mean one-time actions taken by the transferring party toward the transferred party, but means continuous information exchange between both the parties to maintain the product manufacturing.
- To assure the drug quality, it is desire to make sure that is what, when, and why information should be transferred to where and by whom and how to transfer, then share knowledge and information of the technology transfer each other between stake holders related to drug manufacturing.
- At Xania, we develop novel drug products right from concept to scale-up as per the customers’ requirements.
- We do Technology Transfer of the Products from Lab Scale to Pilot Scale to commercial scale with our clients all over the world.
- Appropriate technology transfer is important to upgrade the quality of design to be the quality of product, and ensure stable and high quality of the product.
- It should be noted that drugs/ Nutraceuticals may influence human lives and health, and their raw materials, compositions and manufacturing methods are changed during their long term manufacturing and marketing.
- To assure the drug and Nutraceuticals quality, it is desired to make, that is what, when and why information should be transferred to where and by whom and how to transfer, then share knowledge and information of the drug product between transferring and transferred parties.
- The technology transfer does not mean one time actions taken by the transferring party toward the transferred party, but means continuous information exchange between the both parties to maintain the product manufacturing.