Calcium with Vitamin D – Effervescent Tablets
Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Tablet
|Each Serving Contains
||Amount per Serving (approx)
||** Approx Daily Intake
As per ICMR RDA guidelines based on a 2010 kcal per day diet ** Percent Values not established
Strong Bones, the Foundation of Fitness
- Calcium and Vitamin D is necessary for healthy bones.
- Vitamin D: Necessary for absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus which is important for building and keeping strong bones.
In conditions such as:
- Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia/rickets
- Latent tetany
- Post-menopause in women
- Recovery from trauma
- Helps to prevent low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diet.
- Maintains bone health by re-mineralization.
- Prevents Vitamin D and calcium deficiency.
- Strengthens teeth.
error: Content is protected !!